Coltraco Limited launches Portalevel MAX Next Generation Portable Liquid Level Indicator
Portalevel® MAX is the Next Generation portable liquid level indicator for monitoring fire suppression systems comprising CO2, FM200™, NOVEC™, Halons, and other liquid-based Halon replacement extinguishants using easy-to-use clean, environmentally-safe ultrasonic technology.
Over 20 years Coltraco has pioneered the deployment of portable ultrasonic liquid level indicators globally with Naval, Shipping, Offshore-Petrochemical, Power-Generating and Fire Safety Engineering users across 105 countries. Portalevel® MAX uses our 8th generation technology embodying the best of our Royal Naval and Admiralty Research traditions.
Its NATO Stock No is 6680-99-192-2735 and the design team was led by Mr Eric Charlton Hunter, who was engaged in SONAR in HM Submarine Service and the Admiralty Research Laboratories in the UK for over 30 years. The aim of
Portalevel® MAX was to produce an ergonomic ‘Go-No Go’ unit Including a variety of new features:
- NEW ‘single touch’ Calibration feature for speed of use
- NEW backlit user-friendly LCD display for clear operation in dark environments
- 4 different Power settings for wide variety of cylinder material applications
- Instant, definitive results through the ‘calibration-and-proceed-to-test’ control
- Advanced technology for ease of use
- New durable ergonomic metal case design fits easily into the hand
- Works on a wide range of cylinder sizes and liquids or liquid gases
- Optional range of accessories and through-life Total Care maintenance options
Fixed monitoring systems as also available, for 24/7 monitoring of fire suppression cylinders, known as Permalevel® with an easy link to www.permalevel.co.uk.